Laboratory provides a percentage profile of the following Cannabinoids. If there are applicable regulatory concentrations the Laboratory certifies against the listed value.
The method uses High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with UV detection to identify and quantitate the target analytes.
MedCan Lab tests for and quantifies 10 individual cannabinoids:
• Cannabigerolic Acid (CBGA)
• Cannabigerol (CBG)
• Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid-A (Δ9-THCA-A)
• Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC)
• Δ8-Tetrahydrocannabiol (Δ8-THC)
• Cannabinol (CBN)
• Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA)
• Cannabidiol (CBD)
• Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
• Cannabichromene (CBC)
Test Duration: 1-3 Days